Management and Monitoring User Interface of the EUREF NTRIP Broadcaster operated by the Royal Observatory of Belgium.
Welcome to the ROB NTRIP Broadcaster
This NTRIP broadcaster (http://euref-ip.be) operated by the GNSS team of the Royal Observatory of Belgium (ROB) provides acces to real-time GNSS streams from stations belonging to the EUREF Permanent Network (EPN), see (stream map).
ROB, as well as each organisation, providing data through ROBs broadcaster does this on a voluntarily basis through its own funding according to its missions. Many of these contributors are public or government institutions or other research organizations. Data is made available primarily for demonstration and evaluation purposes. ROB aims to provide an uninterrupted service. In spite of all efforts downtimes cannot be totally avoided. It is important to understand that streams may be interrupted or become unavailable at any time without prior notice.To share the EUREF stream dissemination workload, other EUREF NTRIP casters are operated at ASI (Italy) and BKG (Germany). Hence depending on your geographical location, you should choose the caster that is nearest to you.
- The ROB broadcaster supports the NTRIP v2.0 protocol. See http://igs.bkg.bund.de/ntrip/about for more information on NTRIP.
- The broadcaster is configured to serve NTRIP on port 2101 (over http) and port 2102 (over https). Note that it is strongly recommended to connect to the NTRIP broadcaster over https (using SSL) as otherwise your password will be sent over the network in plain text (i.e. readable for anyone). Consult the manual of your client to find out how to configure your client to use SSL.
Streams Available from the ROB Broadcaster
- Dynamic Sourcetable
- The dynamic sourcetable lists all streams that currently (i.e. instantaneously) available on the broadcaster.
- Static Sourcetable
- The static sourcetable lists all streams that are configured on the broadcaster and potentially available.
External Broadcasters Relayed by ROB Broadcaster
- External Broadcaster
- The broadcaster operated by ROB provides streams coming from EUREF Permanent Network (EPN) stations or that are relayed from 45 external broadcasters.
Users and Applications
- Field of Application
- Below you'll find a (random) selection of the description left by our users to describe their field of application.
Testing; research for thesis about cost-efficient GNSS receivers.
We are implementing NTRIP client functionality in our HW with GPRSUMTSLTE module. The device will provide RTCM data to the external GPS connected via RS232.
I am a graduate student in the Earth and Space sciences program at York University. I am currently enrolled in their "advanced satellite positioning" course. I would like to use your data streams as the input datasets for my course term project.
Test rtklib with u-blox LEA-6T and NEO-7P.
GNSS Internet Radio.
For an education institute in France : study the NTRIP possibilities in precision farming. Testing the real time corrections and training applications for students.
Scientific research data processing of Ukrainian permanent GNSS stations analysis of ionosphere and troposphere research geodynamics research using scientific software.
Correction services for commercial gps.
For the French real time network TERIA we would like to use streaming from stations to test our Network and may be to consolidate it. We also planned to have a control station, and prefer a data stream from an independent agency for it.